Sunday 23 February 2014

February Playlist

Seeing as it's nearing the end of the month, I thought that I would share with you my favourite songs of February.

I can't do this blog post without mentioning the Queen B herself. BEYONCE. Here's one of my favourite songs off of her new self-titled album. I'm also a fan of 'Blue' however Blue's feature at the end can be slightly on the scary side.

Luke Sital-Singh made a feature in 'Itunes' stars to watch out for in 2014, his most popular song 'Nothing Stays the Same' is a lovely and chilled song and definitely one that has been on repeat throughout February

Another artist who made it into iTunes upcoming stars was George Ezra, my favourite song by him is Budapest. His deep voice adds a slightly bluesy feel to his music, although I'm not a particular fun of blues music, Budapest is an exception.

Have a lovely day
Charlotte .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment